|Time Clock - Specifications
The Time Clock includes a wall mount bracket and a door relay connection (for optional use with an electrically operated interior door). Door hardware must be purchased and installed through a local dealer or electrician in your area.
- Dimensions - 7.5" wide x 5.6 deep x 2" high
- Weight - 18 oz.
- Power Requirements - 12v ac/dc supplied by included wall transformer with the following characteristics:
Power Supply Input: 120 VAC | 60 Hz | 9.5 W
Power Supply Output: 12 VDC | 500 mA
- Power Consumption while in use - 0.260 amp
- Power Consumption while idle - 0.030 amp
- Relay Type - Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT)
- Relay Capacity - 10 amps 20,000,000 operations
- Display - 9.2mm high characters in 20 columns and 4 rows, backlit while in use
- Communication (Network Time Clock) - Connects to a standard CAT5e network cable with RJ-45 connectors (not supplied) and a Network Switch/Hub (not supplied). See Note*
- Communication (Serial Time Clock) - Connects to a standard DB9 Serial Port (ComPort) on the computer (rs232 9600 baud). Note: May be connected to a USB port using a serial to USB adapter (not supplied).
- Environmental - Unit is intended for indoor use only
Note: When connecting a single Network Time Clock to a single computer (without a network switch/hub) you may use the supplied CROSSOVER cable. Otherwise this cable should be kept for testing purposes only. DO NOT use the supplied cable with a switch/hub.